Our mom, Judy created this recipe for Teri and me because we are always on the go. We take them everywhere now. My seventeen-year-old son devoured five of these pops on the way to baseball. Try it!
No Bake Protein Pops
Must have protein pops for on the go lifestyle
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
- ½ cup Almond Butter any preference of nut butter will do, you can mix the nut butters too
- ¼ cup Honey any preference
- ½ cup Quick Oats any preference
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Almond Extract optional
- 1 scoop Protein Powder can use 1/2 scoop and any preference on protein powder brand or flavor (chocolate is great)
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spoon. Roll into walnut size balls and place on flat dish and keep chilled. Pop in your mouth when needed.