Our mom, Judy created this recipe for Teri and me because we are always on the go. We take them everywhere now. My seventeen-year-old son devoured five of these pops on the way to baseball. Try it!
No Bake Protein Pops
Must have protein pops for on the go lifestyle
- ½ cup Almond Butter any preference of nut butter will do, you can mix the nut butters too
- ¼ cup Honey any preference
- ½ cup Quick Oats any preference
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Almond Extract optional
- 1 scoop Protein Powder can use 1/2 scoop and any preference on protein powder brand or flavor (chocolate is great)
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well with a spoon. Roll into walnut size balls and place on flat dish and keep chilled. Pop in your mouth when needed.